Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Girls Night Out



Last week Kristin and I had one of our crazy fun girls nights out. We got dressed up and hit up all the hotspots (like Dream, notoriously featured in an episode of Real Housewives of New York - hysterical, but that's not the point, Nobu, Buddah Bar, STK House, etc). It's all really innocent actually because we just get drunk and talk to each other and laugh the whole time and spend WAY too much $. But it's still fun to have girl time. I actually made it out until 12:30am on a Thursday night! So yes, I really am an old lady because that was really late for me. The good news is that I took Friday off, but of course that day I popped out of bed at 8am, whereas most days I drag myself out of bed.

1 comment:

  1. You mean all the hot spots that all my best friends on NY Housewives! Did you see Jill? She's my favorite! And Ramona with the "crazy eyes". lol

    You have inspired me to rekindle my passion for the art that is blogging...
    I may stay up all night now!

    ReplyDelete