Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weekend in Asharoken
















Yesterday we went to Paul's dad's new house that just finished being built. It is absolutely amazing. It is on a huge lot with lots of grass right on the bay. The house is really modern and immaculate. It has an indoor pool, sauna, steam room and a massive kitchen, which I love. Every time we go out there we get spoiled with good food and wine and can really just relax. It's so nice! Especially in the summer when we can lay in the sun all day. I definitely feel extremely spoiled being able to visit there. Anywho, this time we just ate, drank and relaxed. We ordered food from my favorite Italian place in New York, Maroni's. We got linguine with clam sauce, roasted green beens and a fresh loaf of bread. Tony served us amazing white wine (we finished 3 bottles! a bottle each is normal, right??) then had frozen custard for dessert. I don't know how I managed to fit it all in my tummy, but somehow it was possible. Today we came back and bathed Buddy because he was disgusting and we're making fajitas tonight. It was a pretty mellow weekend. Friday I grabbed a couple early drinks with my friend Virginia, from Australia, in Carrol Gardens in Brooklyn. I think now I'll go to the gym to try and work off some of that food I ate so I don't turn into a total fat-ass. Peace for now!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you decided to start a blog :) When I now I have a picture to the places you email about, so yay. I am dying to try frozen custard now, is sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete