Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!










I neglected to take pictures once again this weekend, but I have some from last weekend when we had a visitor - the one who originally asked to stay with us 8 days but only ended up staying 3 - phew! It's annoying that when people come to visit they just assume they can tag along with all your plans and hang out with you all the time, or to have bad guests, which we have definitely had in the past year. Of course for my best friends it's an entirely different story, but for all my other visitors it gets a little old. It was good to see an old friend though for a few days, and he was a great guest who I'd always welcome again. We went out to watch college basketball one night in Chelsea with some friends. Don't ask what Paul is doing in the picture because I have no idea --he's really random, but entertaining at least.




This weekend we got some delicious pizza with friends and saw I Love You Man. Very funny! Paul Rudd is so awkward and great. Then Saturday night we went to a bar to play some darts and pool. Oddly enough, I think I've nearly thrown my elbow out from all the dorky sports - bowling, air hockey and darts, so I had to quit after 2 games because it was so sore. Maybe also it was my excuse for losing but it really did hurt. I won at pool though! This place is my new favorite bar. They have all kinds of board games too and tabletop shuffleboard! I could hang out there every night and it's great for Paul because they have sports everywhere.




Today we went to Long Island for Easter brunch. We grabbed a drink first then ate a massive amount of Italian food. I think that's why I'm awake right now. Wow, it's 12:30am I just realized! Sadly I'm not even tired yet. I know tomorrow will suck though. Why is my internal clock always off?


No comments:

Post a Comment